Eager to learn and excel in Legal, ethical & educational environment and to contribute in overall growth of positive and practical implementation of lawful measures and court practice
Phd scholar in Islamic Law from IUB
LLM 2007 University of Karachi
LLB 2004 University of The Punjab
Masters In Political Science 2008 University of The Punjab
Masters in Islamic Studies 2010 University of The Punjab
Professional Experience (Educational)
- Teachers Trainings in schools 2014-till date.
- Worked as Tarbiya Trainer In Ataleeq Pakistan(Organization for students Tarbiyya) 2014-till date
- Vice chairperson The Message Empirical Schools & Adam Foundation Pakistan
- Created a comprehensive syllabus from class Pre-K to class 5.
- Written books on personality Development and criminology.
- Worked voluntarily as Vice President Adam Foundation Pakistan for Orphan-Education.
- Worked as a trainer at YK Sargodhian Spirit School for the victims of Earthquake.
- Voluntarily opened a school for Hindu-kids in Sindh 2005-6
- Presently offering Services as a Senior Law Officer in PIA since 2011.
- Practiced law in Criminal, Customs, Banking and FIA Courts from 2005 to 2011.
- Skill through study of law, practice and British Advocacy training Programmes.
- Professor of Islamic Jurisprudence and Criminology in Quaid-e-Azam Law College from 2008 to 2011.
- Associate Lawyer in Sardar Latif Khosa (Attorney General of Pakistan)and Associates 2004 to 2008.
- Associate Lawyer (conducting legal and official documentation and administration work) in khawaja Tariq Raheem (Governor Punjab)& Associates Firm 2008 to 2011
- Worked as a State Counsel in “302” Murder Trials in the court of Sessions Judge, Lahore 2005-2006