Abdul Hameed Javaid
Highly experienced and motivated administration specialist with extensive experience. Looking for a simulating role where I can apply my enthusiasm, professionalism and through approach to support a team Having versatile experience in creative environments and to manage ever growing need for learning new technologies allows me to tackle all the matters in a proper analytical way either dilled or office work related to job within define deadlines. I would accept to work in challenging prospects that would boost oneself individually as well being valuable to an organization.
- 3 years as officer commanding PAF information & Selection center, Rawalpindi to select Officers and Air men.
- 3 Years Assistant Director Civilian Personal Air Headquarters, Peshawar to select and post civilian personal.
- 3 years as senior Director AMF PAC, Kamra to select technical/Non-Technical staff for JF-17 Thunder Air craft.
- I am qualified officer Military Police unit D.I khan and performed as assistant provost marshal at PAF base, Sargodha to look after three types of security which is security of personal, security of information and security of material.
- I was posted as additional Director Special Operation wing in national accountability Bureau Peshawar.
- I performed Duty as Director admin in Celerons network at telecommunication company in Islamabad for 4 years.
- I served as a principle "The message school of quality Learning" at G-4 Islamabad for about 6 months.